We offer our solutions for free to schools and universities? Students all over the world can practice with BIMcollab Cloud, ZOOM and the BCF managers for free to learn about optimal BIM workflows.
Give your students a head start on the job-market by educating state-of-the-art BIM software. Interested? There are multiple options to get started.
Are you a student and would you like to work within the BIMcollab ecosystem (for example for a project)? You can! There are three options for collaborations in teams:
1. Work on Join for small student groups
2. Ask your teacher to receive an Edu space. This way you can work with both issue-management and ZOOM in large student groups.
3. Get started with your own ZOOM student license (note: you need to reapply every academic year).
You will receive your free ZOOM student license by filling in the form below. Fill in your details and add a copy of your student ID to get started.
Are you a teacher or university lecturer at an educational institution? And would like to give your students the opportunity to work with the BIMcollab products? Look at the options below and get started.
1. Get a free educational BIMcollab Space (all features included) with ZOOM licenses included for students.
2. Would you like a free personal ZOOM license? You can, in case it's used for educational purposes.
You'll receive your BIMcollab Cloud space (incl. ZOOM licenses) or your free personal ZOOM license by filling out the form below. We'll be in touch shortly.