Best-in-class model checking integrated with BIM coordination
Best for single users or large teams
Best for occasional users in small teams
Assigned to a specific user and best price for individual users or large companies with many users.
- All model checking and takeoff features of BIMcollab Zoom
- Licenses can be managed via a BIMcollab Nexus space (if your company has one)
- 20% cheaper and volume discounts when purchased via the Subscription Dashboard in your company’s BIMcollab Nexus space.
Best choice for small and mid-sized companies using Zoom occasionally within a team.
- All model checking and takeoff features of BIMcollab Zoom.
- The floating license can be shared among 4 users (but can only be used by 1 user at a time).
- A BIMcollab Nexus space is required to manage the licenses.
- No volume discount applicable.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can then best order Zoom licenses directly from your BIMcollab Nexus Dashboard (as Administrator). This way, the Zoom licenses will be automatically linked to your BIMcollab Nexus account allowing you to manage who can use the licenses.
A Zoom license can be cancelled up until a minimum of one month before the renewal date. When you choose the yearly payment option, you can cancel once a year. When you choose monthly invoices, you can cancel every month. Without cancellation, the licenses are automatically renewed.
Yes. All educational institutes can use BIMcollab for free in their BIM classes. Find more info here.
Documentation & Support
Get all the information you need to get up to speed with BIMcollab Zoom
The BIMcollab Academy offers you practical courses to help you master the BIMcollab ecosystem. Trainings also contain downloadable example models and templates.
The BIMcollab Help Center offers support how to use our products. We have documentation and videos to explain all the functionality.
Have a quick question? Connect one-on-one with one of our experts via the chat on the Help Center, and get your answer in minutes.
Stuck? Email the BIMcollab team and get an in-depth response. Always know exactly what you need to do.